Tuesday 12 March 2013

LONDON SCHOOL OF MODELLING GRADUATE IN PARIS FASHION WEEK

A note from LOUISE FRAMPTON, one of the London School of Modelling Graduates “Hey all at the London School of Modelling I have just got back from Paris after doing the J.Summer Fashion show and have attached some pic's for you. It was unbelievable, also got to know a lot of designers who took my number and would like to book me for future catwalk shows so i really cant wait. Hope you guys are all good and keeping busy? Really appreciate everything you have done in giving me the confidence to appear in these shows as this has always been my dream (Catwalks) and fingers crossed for the future!!! Louise xx “ Photos (Louise is on the Far Right, Second from the Right and Far left)

For More information about our services, watch this video:


....and don't forget to follow us on Twitter: London School of Modelling

No comments:

Post a Comment